This group is designed for Middle School and High School players that have played on their school team and in USTA sanctioned tournaments. These players rally consistently from the baseline, use the correct grips and have a solid foundation. The goals of this group are to continue to enhance development and compete at a higher level.
- Tuesday and Friday 4-6pm
- $40 / clinic billed monthly through EFT
- Junior membership required (cost $150/year + tax)
- Match Play – Students may reserve courts Sundays 8am-12pm when there are no Compass Draw tournaments. Free w/ clinics.
- Year round program
Closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter, and Memorial Day
- Evaluation Required
- Correct grips
- Willing to work hard and listen to coaches
- Has played on their Varsity High School team in the last year
- Has 15 USTA sanctioned tournament match wins
$100 Enrollment Fee
Want to know more?
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHALLENGER PROGRAM