High School Program
This group is designed for high school students or students entering into high school that have goals of making their school team. The clinic will focus on doubles strategies, with an emphasis on learning basic positioning skills. You will learn to compete and play points with a purpose.
- Tuesday 11am-1pm and Thursday 1-3pm
- $40 / clinic billed monthly through EFT
- Junior membership required (cost $150/year + tax)
- Match play – Reserve courts Sundays 8am to 1pm when there is no tournament. Allowed to reserve courts on Saturdays the day of, no advanced reservations. (cost included in monthly clinic fee). Match play available in Fall/Winter only.
- Year round program
Closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter, and Memorial Day
- Evaluation Required
- Must use correct grips
- Willing to work hard and listen to coaches
- Minimum requirement must play on their school JV team or entering high school
- Goals to make Varsity team
$100 Enrollment Fee
Want to know more?
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM