This group is designed for tournament level players. Students in this group are competitive and committed to training. Students will focus on developing strategy and continuing to grow as an all-round player. Each player must sign a contract committing to meet and maintain all the requirements needed to be in the group.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 4-6pm
- $36 / clinic billed monthly through EFT
- Junior membership required (cost $15/month or $150/year + tax)
- Match Play: Students may schedule matches and reserve court time Sundays 8am to 1pm if no tournaments going on, and Saturdays the day of.
- Year round program
Closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter, and Memorial Day
- Evaluation Required
- Must have and maintain a Midwest Ranking
- Play in the GCTA Area Qualifier
- Must sign and maintain the requirements of the contract
$100 Enrollment Fee
Want to know more
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRE-ELITE PROGRAM