Elysium Tennis provides the best indoor and outdoor tennis courts in the area. Included at Elysium Tennis are 4 platform tennis courts, a Pro Shop, free WiFi and full service child care, to name a few. Adult paddle socials are a great way to learn about the sport of paddle tennis and build on basic to advanced skills while having fun with other players in a social atmosphere.
Platform tennis or “paddle” is played outdoors year round on an elevated surface. Primarily, platform tennis is played in winter with heated courts. The paddle is gridded and balls are a spongy version of a tennis ball to allow for maximum efficiency in play on the platform court surface. Like in tennis, the ball is played both on the court and off the screens.
Who Can Play
Adult paddle social is open to any adults age 18 and older. The average players range in their 30’s but people of all ages find enjoyment in the social arena. Interested players of all levels are invited to join certified pro players who will be on site to provide some basic information on game play.
Players who are interested in joining the adult paddle social events may consider some of the following benefits:
- Food is provided
- Players are encouraged to bring own drinks (BYOB)
- Music will be playing to keep up the fun, social atmosphere
- No skills in the game are required
- Fee is $25 per person
- Players are encouraged to bring friends or come alone and meet others
The season for Adult Paddle Social runs October through April. Some special dates to keep in mind include the following:
- January 6th, 2017 is the first adult paddle social of the new year
- February 19th is Mardi Gras theme social
- March 17 is St. Paddy’s theme social
- April 21 is Paddle Vegas theme social
- No adult summer social events will take place
All players who fit the criteria of being 18 and older are welcome to come and check out what adult paddle social is all about. Come join the fun and learn some new skills! Elysium Tennis is a great place to meet new friends and play some great tennis.